Hats off to the marvelous monarch butterfly. Show off your love for monarchs with this cap!
- This 100% cotton twill is cool and comfortable.
- Unstructured, six-section cap features a low fit soft front and slightly pre-curved visor.
- Matching adjustable self-back strap with brass ring buckle.
- Size: One size fits most.
- 100% of the profits from this product fund our mission to protect and preserve the California state park system, for the benefit of all.
Visit the North Beach Grove at Pismo State Beach to see these vibrant butterflies by the thousands. It’s easy to access off Highway 1, near the North Beach Campground. Brightly colored signs will point you in the right direction of the exit and a free public parking area. And on the western end of Natural Bridges State Beach, a serene monarch grove butterflies typically begin arriving in mid-October and leave by mid-February.
All sales are final. No returns or exchanges accepted on this item.